[PRL] 1 PRL moderator request(s) waiting

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Apr 20 10:13:19 EDT 2010

Several folks have chimed in saying he's an undergrad who's done several
courses with us.

The prl list is restricted to "members" of the lab-- I've interpreted that
to reach as far as undergrads who have done a reading or project course with
a member of the prl faculty, but not to students in our courses, in general.

So my plan is to suggest that he subscribe to pl-seminar to get seminar
announcements until such time as he has a formal relationship w/ PRL (as
defined above).

If anybody disagrees, please pipe up.

--Mitch