[PRL] a plea for graduation tix

David Herman dherman at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Mar 31 19:38:43 EDT 2010

I would like to send out a general plea to anyone who might take mercy on me and help me get past the 4-ticket limit for graduation. I am trying to focus on the dissertation but I have all kinds of family who want to make travel plans. I'm told there are ways to get extra tickets but I am pretty confident you have to be in town to make any headway. Would someone be so kind as to help me in my predicament?

At this point, I am looking at some ungodly number of family members... somewhere between 8 - 10 adults plus 2 little kids.

Help?

Thanks,
Dave