[PRL] Fwd: [NJ-pls] Call for talks for the next NJPLS (April 9 at Stevens)

David Van Horn dvanhorn at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Mar 19 10:12:39 EDT 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [NJ-pls] Call for talks for the next NJPLS (April 9 at Stevens)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:54:02 -0400 (EDT)
From: David Naumann <naumann at cs.stevens.edu>
To: nj-pls at lists.seas.upenn.edu

Dear all,

The next NJPLS will be on Friday April 9 at Stevens Institute of Technology.
A number of interesting talks have been proposed but there is still room
for a couple more.

If you would like to present a cool idea to the NJPLS community, please
send me your talk request by March 24.  Please send me an email with your
talk title and abstract. All topics in programming languages and systems
are welcome.

Stevens is located in Hoboken, just across the Hudson river from midtown
Manhattan.

Information about past NJPLS events can be found at http://www.njpls.org/

Regards,
Dave Naumann

David A. Naumann                   naumann at cs.stevens.edu
Professor of Computer Science      www.cs.stevens.edu/~naumann/
Stevens Institute of Technology    Office: 305 Lieb Building
Castle Point on Hudson             Tel: 201-216-5608
Hoboken, NJ 07030 USA              Fax: 201-216-8249