[PRL] July 4

Olin Shivers shivers at mongkok.dyndns.org
Wed Jul 1 23:24:27 EDT 2009

I propose that we assemble at my place in harvard^2 on July 4 and
engage in the traditional Independence Day pasttimes of grilling
burgers, churning strawberry ice-cream and arguing about static
type systems.

I live about a 20-minute walk from MIT, so it will be easy to walk
over to watch the fireworks from the bank of the Charles.

- If you can make it, please email me by Friday morning with a head count,
  so I can get enough food.

- If you are contemplating bringing someone other than a
  spouse/significant-other, check w/me first, eh?

- If the weather is awful, we may have to cancel.

- We will get started around 4:00.

- If you do not eat beef, let me know that, too.
    -Olin