[PRL] Date change: Torture chamber next Wednesday (3/18)

Stevie Strickland sstrickl at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Mar 14 21:58:28 EDT 2009

On Mar 10, 2009, at 6:12 PM, Stevie Strickland wrote:
> I've reserved 366 for 3/16 from 12:00-1:30 so that I can run through
> my upcoming ESOP talk.

Actually, I'm going to use this time for a smaller initial run-through
before I give a formal torture chamber on Wednesday afternoon.  So
while anyone's free to come on Monday if they wish, the "real" one is
Wednesday afternoon.

(Currently I have 366 from 2:30-4:00, but I believe that Aaron may be
giving his as well, and if so, then we'll likely start at 1:30 instead.)

Thanks,
Stevie