[PRL] Torture Chamber: Friday 14:00 @ 366

Christos Dimoulas chrdimo at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Jan 15 10:35:46 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

I am giving a practice talk for my VMCAI paper (abstract bellow) on
Friday at 14:00 at 366.

I would appreciate it if you could attend the talk and give me your
feedback and comments.

Thank you.

.Christos

The higher-order aggregate problem

(with Mitch Wand)

We present a multi-pass interprocedural analysis and transformation for
the functional aggregate update problem.  Our solution handles untyped
programs, including unrestricted closures and nested arrays.  Also, it
can handle programs that contain a mix of functional and destructive
updates. Correctness of all the analyses and of the transformation
itself is proved.