[PRL] Kudos from an Erlang guy in NC

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Dec 17 15:30:39 EST 2008

Notice the order, too:

My Influences <http://weblog.hypotheticalabs.com/?p=336>

   1. *My mom* - Gave me my life-long love of books and learning
   2. *My dad* - Demonstrated what's possible when ambition combines with
   hard work
   3. *The PLT Scheme Community* - Their commitment to quality, innovation,
   and civility
   4. *Joe Armstrong, Guy Steele, and John McCarthy* - The power of a single
   idea properly applied
   5. *Dave Thomas, Andy Hunt, and Pete McBreen* - "The Pragmatic
   Programmer" and "Software Craftsmanship" literally changed the way I think
   about my profession
   6. *Jeff Stein* - One of my first coworkers and the absolute best mentor
   I ever had

http://weblog.hypotheticalabs.com/?p=336