[PRL] My whereabouts

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Sep 18 16:38:58 EDT 2008

Due to commitments beyond my control, I will be mostly out of the office for
the next three weeks.

I will be gone starting tomorrow, Fri 9/19.
I will not be in the office at all during the week of Monday 9/22, or the
week of Monday 9/29.
I will be back in the office on Monday, 10/6, and then I will be gone for
the rest of that week.
I will be back in the office on a regular basis starting on Tuesday, 10/14.

I will probably be on the net during the week of Monday 9/22.
I will probably be mostly off-net during the weeks of Monday 9/29 and also
Tue 10/7-Fri 10/10.

I have scheduled make-up classes to replace the ones I will miss during
these absences.

Please consult my online
calendar<http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/wand/calendar.html>for details.

I apologize for any dislocation this may cause.

--Mitch Wand