[PRL] Formal Methods class

Panagiotis Manolios pete at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Sep 4 17:56:57 EDT 2008

I'm having a similar registration problem (just like Mitch) with my
Formal Methods class, so please consider registering for the class.

Here's a course description.

This is a course on the current state-of-the-art in a few selected
topics in formal methods. The topics are: termination, satisfiability
modulo theories, theorem proving, and refinement (see below for more
information). The course is an advanced PhD-level course. The major
goal is the completion of a project that extends the state-of-the-art
and leads to publishable results.

More  information can be found here:
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/pete/courses/Formal-methods/2008-Fall/syllabus.html

I've got several active grants (NSF, Boeing, NASA, SRC, IBM) and can
hire as an RA any PhD student who takes my class and impresses me.

If you have any questions, stop by and I'll be happy to chat.

Cheers,

Pete Manolios
Northeastern University
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/pete