[PRL] Real-Time Concurrent GC talk @ harvard

shivers at ccs.neu.edu shivers at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Apr 9 09:09:15 EDT 2008

Today at 4:00. I will drive over, so can offer a lift to <= 3 people.
    -Olin

From: Greg Morrisett <greg at eecs.harvard.edu>
To: programming at eecs.harvard.edu,
 syrah at eecs.harvard.edu
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 13:16:38 -0400
Subject: PL Seminar: Erez Petrank (Technion & Microsoft) on
         Real-Time Concurrent GC

I highly recommend the following talk tomorrow -- Erez is a smart
guy and his work on real-time garbage collection is really nice.

-Greg

Title: Real-Time Concurrent Garbage Collection
Speaker: Erez Petrank, Technion and Microsoft Research