[PRL] Something to try at the next POPL?

Felix S Klock II pnkfelix at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Mar 15 22:11:07 EDT 2008

On Mar 15, 2008, at 5:50 PM, Shriram Krishnamurthi wrote:

> Back in high school, I frittered away far too much of my time on (but
> made a bit of money from) something called Jest-a-Minute (JAM).

When I was working in Santa Barbara, a British friend got me hooked on
the BBC internet broadcasts of the game "Just a Minute", which sounds
exactly like Shriram's game.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/comedy/justaminute.shtml

-Felix, who did not take time to wait for the Rocketboom video to
load, so maybe the BBC game was already referenced there...