[PRL] new MS course in the fall

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Feb 8 15:04:11 EST 2008

Agnes has asked me to design and implement a new course for the MS
program with the tentative title "Program Design Paradigms" or
something like that. The idea is to equip entering MS students with a
solid foundation in programming, focusing on paradigms that they
probably haven't seen yet but are likely to encounter during their
industrial training. For now think of this course as a synthesis of
211, 213, and 670.

I need teaching assistants for this course. If you're interested in
watching how courses are made, assisting with this course is going to
give you more insight than you might want (now). [This is also a
reference to a famous quote.]

Interested? Drop me a line. -- Matthias