[PRL] POPL Trip Report

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Jan 14 19:49:03 EST 2008

What I had in mind was that they were annotating arcs of the control-flow
graph with notations about size transition, whereas you guys were annotating
them with formulas, so you could eliminate arcs that whose formulae were
unsatisfiable.  But I'll talk to Aaron about this when I see him later this
week.

--Mitch