[PRL] volunteers for HtDP bootcamp (aka CSG 111 weeks 2+3)

Felix S Klock II pnkfelix at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Jan 8 14:03:23 EST 2008

PRLers-

Hey, its a new semester, and we all know what that means. . .

I'm in charge of the HtDP bootcamps for this semester.  I'm
soliciting volunteers to come and help assist me in the computer lab;
basically just walking around the lab and helping students work
through some CSU 211 style Scheme programming exercises.

The bootcamp sessions are scheduled for 6 to 9 pm on:

Monday, January 14th
Wednesday, January 16th
Wednesday, January 23rd
Friday, January 25th

I would like to have two assistants available for each session.  Let
me know if you can help out!

-Felix