[PRL] Code's Worst Enemy

Mitch mwand1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 22:27:47 EST 2007

A great rant from Steve Yegge about code bloat. I only had time to get
about halfway through it; nothing there we didn't know, but it might be
something to make undergrads read.

--Mitch

Sent to you by Mitch via Google Reader: Code's Worst Enemy via Stevey's
Blog Rants by Steve Yegge on 12/19/07 I'm a programmer, and I'm on
vacation today. Guess what I'm doing? As much as I'd love to tell you
I'm sipping Mai Tais in the Bahamas, what I'm actually doing on my
vacation is programming.

So it's a "vacation" only in the HR sense - I'm taking official time
off work, to give myself some free time to get my computer game back
online. It's a game I started writing about ten years ago, and
Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to Stevey's Blog Rants using Google Reader
favorite sites