[PRL] possible visit

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Dec 15 11:07:29 EST 2007

Hmm, M 1/21 is MLK Day, so we are closed.   So it sounds like it will have
to be T 1/22.  Since it's not a standard seminar day, we can have the talk
any time we want (depending on room availability, of course).

Eli, I think you had the strongest objection to Tuesday.  What times on T
1/22 would work for you?

Other comments on timing on Tuesday?

--Mitch