[PRL] Fwd: Posters/Board of Trustees

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Dec 7 10:57:02 EST 2007

I seem to remember that we put up some Engineering-style posters about our
work either (a) when the building opened or (b) for a recent PhD Open House.

Does anybody know where we might find copies of these, either paper or
electronic?

This is actually kind of important:  the Board of Trustees contains
engineers who expect to see those ugly posters in science/engineering
buildings, and they will wonder about us if they don't see them.

--Mitch