[PRL] Comments about today's roundtable

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Oct 31 08:45:30 EDT 2007

I'd like to thank everyone for showing up and explaining the on-going
work.
Moore was very very impressed and compared NU's PRL favorable to another
top-20 department. Even if his comparison was light-hearted, I think
it is
fair to say that we left a very positive impression on someone who is an
influential (and successful) voice among top-10 chairmen.

So yes, we can improve even more and do much better -- it'll take some
watching how students from true top-five departments do -- but I think
we're on the right track.

Now we need to show up IN FORCE at his talk and ask a question each.

-- Matthias