[PRL] scratch

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Oct 17 14:18:15 EDT 2007

Well, in pl-seminar we had a scheduled talk from Gene Cooperman about how
multicore chips work.  Many people (including me) were interested in that,
too.

I was kinda bummed, too.  If I had thought harder about it, when we gave up
waiting for Gene at 12:10, I would have sent everybody (including me)
downstairs.  Mea culpa on that.

OTOH, one of the unfortunate consequences of being in an interesting place
is that sometimes you just can't go to all the talks you'd like to.

--Mitch