[PRL] Torture Chamber: Tomorrow (Friday), 2pm

Carl Eastlund cce at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Oct 11 17:17:39 EDT 2007

I'll be practicing my talk for the PLT Redex Workshop for any and all
who can listen and critique.

When: Tomorrow (Friday, October 12), 2pm
Where: Whatever open conference room we can find that has a (working) projector.
What: PLT Redex model of Modular ACL2.
Who: Anyone; familiarity with PLT Redex will help.

PLT Redex is a tool for modeling operational semantics.  Modular ACL2
is a language which adds a module system (in the style of PLT Scheme's
unit system) to ACL2, a Lisp-based theorem proving language.

The talk will be aimed at an audience which is familiar with PLT Redex
and PLT Scheme, but not ACL2.  It will focus primarily on the
implementation details of the PLT Redex model.

My workshop slot is 30 minutes for talk and questions; I expect the
torture chamber session to run 60-90 minutes total.

Thanks to anyone who can show up and critique my talk.

--
Carl Eastlund