[PRL] Type question...

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Oct 8 12:18:15 EDT 2007

OTOH, the Erlang community seems to be moving in the other direction.  They
have a notion of "success typing" that says roughly, if the computation
succeeds, then some property holds.  As near as I can tell, this seems to
confuse typing with flow analysis. (Somebody here should probably write a
oaper sorting all this out.)

--Mitch