[PRL] Need graders for Scheme Exam

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Aug 27 11:16:55 EDT 2007

We have 100 new MS students this year (wow!).  Almost all of them will be
taking the Scheme exam next Tuesday afternoon.

In the past I've graded the exams by myself-- with 30-some students, I could
do this in an hour or so, and have the results back to the students the next
day.

But I can't do 100 by myself.  So I need 2-3 volunteers for a couple of
hours to help grade these exams.  This could be done on Tue nite after the
MS open house (say 7-9pm), or on Wed morning.

Thanks.

--Mitch