[PRL] Fwd: NSF Proposer Survey Thank You and Update

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Aug 10 14:17:33 EDT 2007

The faculty members on this list probably received this message anyway,
but the PhD students who have even a remote interest in pursuing a
career in academia (in the US) should spend approximately 10 minutes
on the executive summaries of this (kind of) NSF study:

   http://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2007/nsf0745/nsf0745.pdf

This thing happens on and off; I was in the pool of "victims" this
time, so I am just aware of it now.

-- Matthias

Begin forwarded message: