[PRL] Newton's Laws of Computation?

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Mar 27 16:32:06 EDT 2007

Thanks Joe, that was very interesting.  I've been contemplating questions
like this.  It's easy to show the fallacy of reductionism: for example,
Gerry Sussman showed years ago that the motion of the solar system is
chaotic (ie, numerically unstable, if I understand the problem correctly).

I will have to think about your comments some more.

--Mitch