[PRL] CSG111 labs -- help wanted

Vasileios Koutavas vkoutav at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Jan 10 13:18:29 EST 2007

This year's labs for CSG 111 have been doubled. Not because of more
material, but because of more students. We have two weekly labs and two
sessions for each lab.

This means that, comparing to last year, either we will need twice as many
kind people willing to help, or the kind people willing to help will need
to double their effort.

The labs will run at WVH 212 the following dates:

Lab 1:
Tue 1/16, 6-9pm
Wed 1/17, 6-9pm

Lab 2:
Tue 1/23, 6-9pm
Wed 1/24, 6-9pm

Theo will be teaching Lab 1, and I Lab 2. Ideally it would be good to have
a couple of more people, besides the instructor, in each session to go
around and answer questions.

Last year's labs can be found here:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/skotthe/csg111/lab1.html
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/skotthe/csg111/lab2.html

Anyone who wants to volunteer is welcomed. I will try to schedule the
minimum hours to each one, depending on the number of volunteers.
CSG711 students who think they can help are also welcomed.

Thanks,
--Vassilis