[PRL] Fwd: Traineeship

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Nov 29 21:30:04 EST 2006

Patrick Cousot has hooked me up with another ENS student for an
internship.
These kids are basically a year away from entering the research phase
of a
PhD program. I think this is a good thing (TM) for NU PRL, and we should
keep this link open. [Our dear president Mr. Joe Aoun encountered David
on his last day here and they chatted for some 10 minutes. JA has taught
at ENS. JA later came to me twice to congratulate me to such a level of
connections ... ]

I don't think everyone will be of David's caliber but these kids are
good
theoreticians. They can program to some extent.

Take a look. If you're interested, let's talk.

-- Matthias

P.S. As you can see from my CV, it is possible to get good papers out
of good undergrads.

Begin forwarded message: