[PRL] [O'Reilly Radar] What's hot and what's not

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Nov 7 07:42:27 EST 2006

FWIW:

...Last week, I talked about the overall state of the computer book
market. But most of our readers don't care about the publishing
business. They care about the technologies we cover. Here's where we
get to the meat: category visualizations and trends showing which
technologies are winning and which are losing in the book market.
Here's a treemap view of the quarter on quarter differences between Q3
of 2006 and the same period last year...

More at http://radar.oreilly.com/archives/2006/11/state_of_the_co_1.html