[PRL] Google non-celebs

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Oct 4 12:33:15 EDT 2006

I couldn't resist:

For "Mitchell" I show up as #26, behind John Mitchell (twice) and Mitchell
Kapor and Mitchell's Ice Cream ("Best ice cream in San Francisco").

For "Mitch" I'm not in the top 50, behin  Mitch Albom, Mitch Kapor,
Hurricane Mitch and MTV News - Comedian *Mitch* Hedberg Found Dead In New
Jersey Hotel Room<http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1499352/20050331/hedberg_mitch.jhtml?headlines=true>(3/31/2005).

Humbled, but quickly learning about SEO,
Mqztch