[PRL] Google celebs

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Oct 4 10:39:15 EDT 2006

Hi Doug:

in my search I show as #24. So it is your search options.

I still make heavy use of the tools you have built:
DJ and DemeterJ and DAJ. Thanks for your very useful work. You made so
many decisions right.

I was reviewer of a PhD thesis that talked about subsetting of
pointcuts, but did not mention your work.
Is there a chance that you will publish a paper highlighting your results?

Theo decided to do his thesis about Demeter Interfaces which he has
added to DAJ.

Greetings,
-- Karl