[PRL] symbology question

Dave Herman dherman at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Sep 12 10:08:27 EDT 2006

Maybe "T ~: U"? That's not too bad. It makes the analogy to <: via the
colon, the colon indicates the asymmetry, and the tilde suggests
"not-quite-the-same-as". And there's no suggestion of transitivity (as
opposed to symbols based on "<") or computation (as opposed to arrow
symbols).

Plus it looks like a little tadpole. Aww.

Dave