[PRL] beat-up sofa-bed/couch available

shivers at ccs.neu.edu shivers at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Sep 11 15:01:01 EDT 2006

The upholstery has given out in a few spots, but it comes with a secondary
cover that looks pretty good. The fold-out mechanism is completely sound --
I just no longer need it, as I'm consolodating two households into one.

I worked out k-CFA and the non-Hong-Kong parts of scsh on that couch, so
it comes preloaded with plenty of lambda calculus.

If you're interested, send me email and I'll hook you up. You'll have to
pick it up at my place in harvard^2.

The city of Cambridge collects trash on my street on Wednesday, at which point
the couch will be gone.
    -Olin