[PRL] peter thieman

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Jul 17 19:14:28 EDT 2006

Tuesday next week (7/25) Peter Thielman will present a talk on
Interface-Oriented Programming.

He has a past as a "partial evaluator in Scheme", a types are
everything guy in Haskell, a couple of Web services ideas in Haskell,
and now he has started a new project. In addition to all this, he's
interested in Adaptive Programming. Also, in case you know (of) Mike
Sperber, Peter was his co-advisor.

I expect everyone in my group to present his work to Peter, but I am
also promising a slot to everyone else who's interested in talking to
him one-on-one. Consider this a chance to practice your pitch with a
typical POPL/ICFP member plus you might get some feedback too.

If there are too many people interested, I will consider 15 or 20 min
slots or combining slots.

So: send email with your preferred times. I'll coordinate -- Matthias