[PRL] Re: [plt-internal] cute bit

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Dec 16 09:56:00 EST 2005

Well, apparently this one has bubbled up far enough in the
court system to threaten the idea of breath analysis in an
entire state, possibly a federal court region.

But what can you expect? Seniors think immigration is bad
for the US, FL is full of those Seniors, and Immigrants like
you and me make this unreliable software :-)

-- Matthias