[PRL] Heavy duty stapler

Carl Eastlund cce at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Nov 9 15:15:55 EST 2005

We just got a heavy duty stapler for long papers.  (Thanks, Matthias!)
 I've put it by the printer (next to the hold puncher).  Right now it
has 3/8" staples in it (good up to 55 pages, the stapler box tells me)
and I have 1/2" staples in my desk (good up to 85 pages).  If we need
more or larger staples we should put in an order, these are what Diane
had on hand.  I could put the extra staples out, but this way they
won't get lost or accidentally loaded in a normal stapler (which tends
to break the stapler, I'm told).

--Carl