[PRL] Fwd: apprenticeship of Sam Zoghaib

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Oct 31 11:43:44 EST 2005

Everyone, I have received this suggestion/request from P. Cousot. This
is roughly speaking a co-op requirement for PhD students but it must be
abroad and with a research group (lab or university).

Is anyone interested in a student who knows Cousot-style
analysis/semantics/programming things as an assistant?

-- Matthias

P.S. These kids usually end up at MIT, CMU, Stanford or Berkeley. So
they are okay.

Begin forwarded message: