[PRL] Moving in, moving out

Carl Eastlund carl.eastlund at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 00:44:55 EDT 2005

Hi everyone.  As many of you know, Stevie and I just moved into a new
apartment, and Stevie is soon to be moving out again.  There are a
couple of related favors I'd like to ask of anyone who can help.

First, I'm looking for a new roommate, so please pass my email on to
anyone who might be interested in a Cambridge apartment.

Second, I'm finishing (or hoping to finish) moving my stuff from
Brighton to Cambridge this weekend, and I could use some help.  Mostly
I need to get my couch up to the second floor, which probably involves
lifting it to the second floor porch because the stairs are too small
(or the couch too large).  If you can help on Saturday or Sunday, even
if only for the few minutes it takes to lift a couch up, I'd really
appreciate it.  Give me a call at 617-877-0184.  Sorry for the late
notice and the mass email.

Thanks very much and have a pleasant end to your summer.  See you all
in a couple of weeks.

--Carl