[PRL] latest publications...?

Felix S Klock pnkfelix at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Aug 1 15:11:17 EDT 2005

PRL-

I want to update the publications page with the latest and greatest
from the lab.

At the very least, I would like the publication info for Greg
Pettyjohn's paper.  But any other new publications are welcome as well!

Please either:

- Send me the "preferred" format ( this is the most flexible; it uses
Here-Xexprs to make mixing Xexprs and XML easy.  See example files in
/home/pnkfelix/Dev/prl-web/*.sxml )
- Send me a Bibtex entry, which I will then convert to a .sxml as above
- Send me HTML, which I will then convert to a .sxml as above

-Felix, your PRL web maintenance guy

----
"All learning is unmotivated at first."
  -G.C. Rota (10/17/97)