[PRL] [FWD] NEPLS June 24: Call for Participation

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Jun 9 06:47:23 EDT 2005

Attached is the Summer NEPLS schedule and announcement, in case we end
up with the standard mailing list issues.

Incidentally, I'm not able to go, but the talks on "A Functional
Approach to Typed Object-Oriented Programming" and "Sneaking
Existentials into Java" appear to be fairly closely related to my
current work (the former more than the latter).

If anyone's planning on going, would you mind taking notes and giving me
a synopsis after you get back?

Thanks,

Richard