[PRL] Proposal Workshop: Mon 5/23, 130-330

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Fri May 20 16:23:30 EDT 2005

We will have Torture Chamber, aka Proposal Workshop, on Monday, 5/23,
130-330 in Room 366WVH.  All PRL members are invited.

The proposals will be critiqued by the panelists (ie, me, Matthias,
Karl, and Will).  Then students can join in the fun.

There will be no oral presentations; proposals will be represented by
the written documents only.  (After all, that's what will happen at
NSF.)

Following "creative writing workshop" rules, and also to mimic what
will happen during the actual proposal review, the authors may not speak
during the critique.  They may respond afterwards.

Please read the proposals in advance.  You are also encouraged to
print out a copy of the proposal and mark it up in advance.  We won't
waste time on typos.

My proposal is at

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/wand/    <linebreak to defeat google>
private/proposal.pdf