[PRL] IOP and disjoint unions

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Apr 29 09:30:19 EDT 2005

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 01:41:41PM -0700, Paul A. Steckler wrote:
> > Second, at least in our current thinking about Honu, interfaces/types
> > are not purely static entities any more than they are in Java.
>
> Are there any publicly-available design documents for Honu?

(Sorry for the delayed response.)

No, not yet; we're still trying to publish.  We're hopeful that our
latest submission will get into ICFP, but we won't know for several
weeks yet.

> Well, other than
>
>  http://www.honu-honu.com/

Yeah, I don't think that counts, although that is where we got the name.
(The sea turtle, not that particular website.  (Ask Robby; it was his
idea.))

Richard