[PRL] Fwd: random q

Felix S Klock pnkfelix at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Apr 1 08:12:55 EST 2005

PRLites-

An old friend of mine wants to come to the MC Chris concert that's
being hosted at NEU in a week.  And she wants to bring friends.

Its NEU students only, but each student can bring a guest.

Is anyone thinking of going to this show?  I am considering it, but I
am but one man.

If you are thinking of going and are not bringing a guest yourself, and
would be willing to help bring my friend in, please let me know.

-Felix

Begin forwarded message: