[PRL] talk

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Mar 28 09:46:57 EST 2005

Everyone --

Riccardo is a PL researcher (cat theory, CML, extensions of ML) who
over the last few years got into formal-logic part of security. He has
worked with the likes of Andy Gordon, Prakash, and John Reppy. I highly
recommend that you attend his talk and give us feedback as to whether
you could see him as an extension of PRL in a new direction.

In general, we will have several PRL-ish talks in the near future by
people who could end up on your PhD committee. Attend as many as you
can, ask questions, probe the speaker, and give us feedback.

Thanks -- Matthias

Begin forwarded message: