[PRL] Looking for summer work (I know, I know, I'm late)

Carl Eastlund carl.eastlund at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 18:59:07 EST 2005

I let myself get to the end of March without securing summer work or
funding of some sort.  So now I'm scrambling to find some.  I've sent
resumes in a couple different directions, and I'm applying with a few
other PRL folks to Paul Graham's Summer Founders program, but the more
contacts the better.  If any of you know any summer opportunities I've
missed that might have openings, please let me know (or let them know
about me, I can send you a resume if you want to pass it on).  Thanks.

--Carl