[PRL] bios for PRL gallery webpage

Felix S Klock pnkfelix at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Feb 23 17:02:21 EST 2005

Will has pointed out to me that the page does not render on the default
Netscape on the Solaris boxes.

(thus, there are no pictures if you're using that browser)

Is this what you are referring to?  I am working on fixing it now.  (I
can't believe I forgot to test on that ancient browser; I got used to
using mozilla)

-Felix

p.s also, just to cut these off at the pass:
1. Yes, several of the pictures are too big for distribution on the
web.  This will be fixed when I get the chance.  There's a reason that
this is only in the prl-tmp staging griund.
2. If you don't like the picture you have on the page, you can come to
me and/or Rebecca and see the alternative pictures available for you.
Or send me one that you like of yoursefl!

----
"Hmm...does a beard count as a hobby?"  -www.redmeat.com