[PRL] bios for PRL gallery webpage

Felix S Klock pnkfelix at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Feb 23 13:31:43 EST 2005

PRL people-

I am working on the finishing touches on the PRL web pages.  Rebecca
has given me the missing pictures I needed (thanks!), so the missing
piece are updated bios for anyone who wants to update theirs.

I have no bio at all from the following people (most of whom I have
already (or will soon have) bugged in person):
- Vasileios
- Rebecca
- Carl
- Sam
- Owen
- Joe
- Prof. Lorenz

If the above people do not send a bio to me soon, they will have a
picture, but no bio, on the Gallery page.  Not a big deal, but some of
you might care.

Everyone else:
I just used your preexisting bio.
(see: http://www.ccs.neu.edu/research/prl/gallery/index.html )
The only changes I made were to change "I'm a second year" to "I'm a
third year" in a number of the bios.

If you want your bio updated, you can send one to me as
- Plain Text
- HTML
- Xexpr

All of the above will be cut-and-pasted directly into the unified file
I'm keeping.

Again, I need this soon; the pages will probably updated tonight (so
that they'll be ready in time for the visiting students to see).

-Felix

----
"with time, felix will learn to control his powers
and then, he will become a true felix."  -tfisher