[PRL] Alan Kay video

David Herman dherman at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Dec 28 20:25:26 EST 2004

I got a promotional video from the Viewpoints Research Institute, which
is a nonprofit headed by Alan Kay to develop curriculum based on
computing. Naturally, it's based on Squeak Smalltalk. They do a lot
with learning science by modeling the physical world with objects,
especially with the help of the graphical language interface.

     http://www.viewpointsresearch.org/
     http://www.squeakland.org/

I'd like to show the video in 366 some time, maybe next week once
everyone's back in town. It's about a half hour long. If you're
interested in seeing the video, let me know.

Dave