[PRL] getting to JFP online

David Herman dherman at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Dec 21 12:28:30 EST 2004

I just discovered we can download JFP articles in PDF through school. I
think the following link should work, as long as you're on a school
computer. You'll know it's working if you can look at an issue and the
articles have a "[PDF]" link under them, instead of "[Add to Basket]".

http://journals.cambridge.org/bin/
bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=0&116000REQSUB==&REQSTR1=JFP

We probably have lots of good journals available to us electronically.
I found this from the library's ejournals page:

     http://www.lib.neu.edu/ejournals/

Dave