[PRL] Schedule for CSG264 Semantics

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Dec 16 14:17:36 EST 2004

> CE> A number of us are in Theory of Computation, Mondays 1:30-4:30.
> CE> --Carl

I assume that means all the second-year students. (Correct me if
that's incorrect).  So that kills Sequence B.

Here are the next three alternatives, in order of my preference:

1.  Wed 130-430.        (downside: another 3-hour class!)
2.  Seq F (TF 135-315)  (downside: I teach on Tues nites, also Fri
                         afternoon is problematical)
3.  Seq E (MW 1145-125) (downside: lunchtime.  Also Fri is
                         problematical)

Please let me which of these are doable for those of you who are
planning on taking the class.

--Mitch