[PRL] Program Analysis Reading Group

Sam TH samth0 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 17:54:41 EDT 2004

As I mentioned at PL Seminar this week, I'm interested in starting a
reading group of the book Principles of Program Analysis, by Nielson,
Nielson and Hankin.  Several people have already expressed interest,
and I've borrowed Mitch's copy of the book, so if you want to see what
the book is like, it's sitting on my desk.  Please be nice, and don't
take the book far away.

This group may end up being associated in some way with Richard's PL
Jr as well, but details are not finalized.  We'd probably meet about
once every two weeks.

If you're interested, talk to me, or email me.
--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu