[PRL] [Fwd: Bey Wang] Lisp Lab

Dale Vaillancourt dalev at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Sep 8 16:53:39 EDT 2004

IIRC, on behalf of the graduate committee, Fabio requested that the PL
students be available to tutor on a by-need basis for students that
need help learning Scheme.  A number of us agreed to be available for
this.  Fabio mentioned that the reason for this arrangement was that
the Lisp Lab course is/was going away.

Is demand high enough to warrant organizing office hours and such, or
is it just the one student who is interested?  If it's the latter, I'll
be happy to make an appointment with him.

-Dale